C-52: Stands for individuals supporting Children 52 weeks a year.
We are so thankful for all our C-52’s and the difference they make in the lives of our families!
So what are the C-52's? It is a membership group made up of individuals who love the Riverfront mission and have made a financial commitment to annually support young children 52 weeks of the year.
C-52 members help financially sustain quality care and education for young children by contributing an affordable amount of unrestricted contributions that support the operating expenses of the center. Donations are used for a wide range of needs, including items such as diapers, mental health services, and tuition. Donations can be made monthly or quarterly or annually.
How do I become a C-52 MEMBER?
Fill out a C-52 membership form indicating the level of membership and forward your donation to The Riverfront Children’s Center.
Levels of Membership
- Smile Makers $52 -$199
- Dream Builders $200 - $499
- Children’s Champion $500 - $1,999
- Education Hero $2,000 - $4,999
- Benefactor $5,000 and greater
What are the benefits of being a C-52 MEMBER?
Benefits of being a C-52: (In addition to the great feeling of knowing that you are helping young children every day!)
- Yearly cocktail party for members and guests.
- Annual Night of Giving Dinner.
- Annual collectable gift that recognizes your membership
- Riverfront is a 501-c-3 charity. Contributions are tax deductible.
- Listing in newsletters and C-52 program materials based on your membership level
- Children’s Champion, Education Hero and Benefactors membership levels receive their choice of a 1-time sterling silver C-52 pin or keychain keepsake.
What are the expectations of a C-52?
Some of the expectations of C-52 members are:
- Promote and foster the Riverfront Children’s Center mission.
- Attend annual events and bring friends.
- Maintain current e-mail address and contact information with the development coordinator.
- Encourage others to join.
- Be a children’s advocate for Riverfront!
For more information, please contact the Development Coordinator at Riverfront at 860-445-8151 or e-mail email@example.com
Register to Become a C-52
If you would like to become a C-52, fill out the registration form.